Dual Channel CHIRP
Using pulsed transmissions swept across a range of frequencies, CHIRP technology delivers target resolution and depth penetration superior to traditional single-frequency sonar. This dual-channel CHIRP transducer operates in the 42-65 kHz Low CHIRP frequency range with a 25-16° beam width, and the 130-210 kHz High CHIRP frequency range with a 10-6° beam width. With Low CHIRP, the TM265LH provides an operating depth of up to 1200 m (4000 ft).
One sensor does it all. Able to measure both depth and temperature in a single package, the TM265LH simplifies installation and requires just one connection to your echosounder module or multifunction display.
The TM265LH is suitable for transom mounting with fiberglass, wood and metal hulls. Transom-mounted transducers are designed for smaller outboard and I/O boats, and are well suited to planing hulls. Transom mounting offers simple installation and maintenance, and the transducer can be adjusted easily to compensate for transom angle
TM265LH Chirp Transducer
- 42-65 kHz Low CHIRP with 25-16° beam width
- 130-210 kHz High CHIRP with 10-6° beam width
- Up to 1200 m (4000 ft) range with Low CHIRP
- Narrow High CHIRP is great at pinpointing structure in shallower water
- 8 internal broadband ceramics
- Transom-mounted (can retrofit to existing TM258 & TM260 brackets)
- Suitable for fiberglass, wood and metal hulls
- Ideal for outboards and I/O vessels 8-12 m (25-40 ft) in length
- Recommended for use with the S5100 Sounder module