The dual-frequency HST-DFSBL includes a single ceramic element delivering both 50 kHz with a 29° beam width, and 200 kHz with a 12° beam width. 50 kHz low-frequency operation offers a maximum operational depth of 900 m (3000 ft), while 200 kHz high-frequency provides higher-resolution fish arches and bottom detail in shallower water.
One sensor does it all. Able to measure both depth and temperature in a single package, the HST-DFSBL simplifies installation and requires just one connection to your echosounder module or multifunction display.
With plastic housing, the HST-DFSBL is suitable for transom mounting on any hull. Transom-mounted transducers are designed for smaller outboard and I/O boats, and are well suited to planing hulls. Transom mounting offers simple installation and maintenance, and the transducer can be adjusted easily to compensate for transom angle.
- 50 kHz with 29° beam width
- 200 kHz with 12° beam width
- Up to 900 m (3000 ft) range at 50 kHz
- 1 internal broadband ceramic
- Transom-mounted with plastic housing
- Suitable for any hull
- Ideal for outboards and I/O vessels up to 8 m (25 ft) in length
- Recommended for use with the SonarHub sounder module, Simrad NSS evo2 & NSS sport multifunction displays